|Low: $25-$75||Medium: $100-$250||High: $300-$900+|
From traditional white pumps to comfy ballet slippers, a bride's shoes can vary widely in both price and style. Some free-spirited brides go barefoot or don jeweled flip-flops, the least expensive shoe options, while others opt for Italian leather pumps or crystal-adorned heels.
Related articles: Wedding Dress, Wedding Dress Alterations, Wedding Dress Rental, Bridal Veil, Lace Veil, Tiara
- Inexpensive bridal shoes typically range from $25 to $75. David's Bridal and House of Brides .
- Moderate bride shoes usually cost $100 to $250. Peter Fox falls into this category, offering Italian-made shoes, with styles worn by celebrities in film and television. Bliss Bridal Shoes are also in the moderate range, at around $150 per pair.
- Expensive shoes are typically $300 to $900 and up. Nordstrom and Saks Fifth Avenue carry styles upwards of $900. Designer Stuart Weitzman's bridal collection carries both moderate and expensive shoe styles.
- The average cost of all bridal accessories is $333, according to the Bridal Association of America. This includes shoes, jewelry and other extras (not counting the dress, veil or headpiece).
What should be included:|
- A bride's shoes may be white or another color, according to a Q&A at The Knot . Silver and blue remain fashionable bridal shoe colors.
- Popular styles include flats, pumps, sandals and ballet slippers. Shoes may be satin or leather in appearance and plain or adorned in jewels, bows or beading.
- Online retailers may charge $5 to $9 extra for shipping. The cost may be per pair or a flat fee for the entire order. Free shipping is often available with a minimum purchase.
- Brides.com includes a glossary of matching hosiery, which can range from $5 to $10.
Shopping for wedding shoes:
- Fat Wallet and Coupon Cabin both offer coupon codes to use at online retailer Shoes.com.
- Online discount retailers like Overstock and eBay carry shoes in every price range. eBay's selection may range from a $20 pair of basic white pumps to $500 Italian-made designer pumps.
- When choosing a heeled shoe, consider your height in comparison to your groom, how much you are willing to hem your dress and how comfortable the shoes will be.
- The Wedding Channel lists tips for matching shoes with a wedding dress and keeping feet comfortable. Many brides bring a second pair of shoes to change into for the reception.
- Brides.com offers a helpful glossary of bridal shoe terminology.
How Much Do Professionally Installed Holiday Lights for Your Home Cost?
A family from Australia are new Guinness World Record Holders after stringing roughly 31 miles of holiday lights around their home -- more than half a million individual, flickering lights. There are 502,165 lights to be precise. || Posted December 1 2013
10 Most Popular Cosmetic Procedures Before the Holidays
With reunions and other get-togethers scheduled during the holiday season, most people want to look their best at this time of year. For some, that means filling in those wrinkles with a bit of botox, or having a nip and tuck down here and there. || Posted November 23 2013
What People Are Paying - Recent Comments
More Weddings Topics
Search Thousands of Topics on CostHelper.com