|Standard: $12-$80||Hand Crafted: $250-$450||Professionally Printed: $80-$800|
Known for their blank pages or slots to insert photos, traditional wedding albums can vary widely in price. Professionally printed wedding albums are created from digital photographs; many photographers offer this service as part of their wedding packages. Do-it-yourself digital wedding albums are made from software that allows for printing a wedding album from digital photos on a home computer.
Related articles: Guest Book, Wedding Photographer, Wedding Videography, Wedding Website
- Inexpensive traditional wedding albums typically range from $12 to $80, depending on the decoration. The variance in price has to do mostly with the size of album and quality of materials used.
- Expensive traditional wedding albums typically range from $250 to $450. These albums are often crafted from Italian leather and bound by hand.
- Inexpensive professionally printed wedding albums start at around $10 to $30 at mass-market photo printing sites like Shutterfly and Print My Photo Book . Hardcover albums with more pages will increase the price.
- Expensive, professionally printed wedding albums can cost $80 to $800 at sites like Somerset Albums and White Wedding Album .
- Simple, do-it-yourself digital wedding albums may cost $50 to $100 after factoring in the cost of the wedding album software, paper and binding. Paper used by professional photographers, such as DG Foto Art , can cost well over $600 a ream.
What should be included:|
- Traditional wedding albums have photo slots to fit 4x6 prints, and may include additional spots for 5x7 and 8x10 prints.
- Professionally printed albums feature digital photos printed on book-quality paper in a bound book. Whether these are designed by the photographer or the wedding couple, these albums should include custom options such as album/page size, type of binding and cover design.
- Do-it-yourself digital wedding album software should include customizable layouts and page previews, accepting a variety of high-resolution photo formats.
- In general, hard cover wedding albums with more pages will cost more than smaller, soft cover books. At My Publisher , a paperback album starts at $13 while a hard cover starts at $30. Additional pages cost $0.50 to $2 each.
- Larger pages will also increase the price of professionally printed wedding albums. For example, Blurb sells 7x7 albums starting at $13, while a 12x12 album starts at $60.
- Shipping costs for wedding albums typically range from $10 to $16.
- Expect to pay extra for a photo-printed box to hold the album. This add-on costs up to $125 at White Wedding Album .
Shopping for a wedding album:|
- Expensive traditional wedding albums are sold online at sites like Wedding Album Depot . Look for cheaper options at sites like Wedding Albums Etc. and Wedding Mountain .
- An easy do-it-yourself digital photo album kit by Strathmore sells for around $9-$12 on sites like ArtSuppliesOnline.com and MisterArt.com .
- To not only design an album but for do-it-yourself creation of a bound book, try the Photobook Creator for professionally bound pages in 90 seconds.
10 Most Popular Cosmetic Procedures Before the Holidays
With reunions and other get-togethers scheduled during the holiday season, most people want to look their best at this time of year. For some, that means filling in those wrinkles with a bit of botox, or having a nip and tuck down here and there. || Posted November 23 2013
10 Quick and Inexpensive Home Makeover Projects To Do Before Holiday Guests Arrive
Having friends and family gather for the holidays is traditionally considered a heartwarming idea -- but the mere thought of it can also be heart-stopping if they're planning on staying at your place, and you realize your home is looking less than it. || Posted November 18 2013
What People Are Paying - Recent Comments
More Weddings Topics
Search Thousands of Topics on CostHelper.com